Application Template & Raid Schedule Details

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Application Template & Raid Schedule Details

Postby Nahela » Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:39 am

Hello! If you're reading this, you're most likely interested in joining Draconic Savant! Please fill out the supplied application, with as many additional details as you see fit, and the leadership team will get a response to you as soon as possible.

-----

Character's Name:

Class:

Server:

What is your normal raiding spec?:

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree:

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

Why do you wish to join DS?:

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)

-----

Thank you for applying, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Nahela » Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:22 pm

It really shouldn't need reiteration, but this application is generally your first impression on most of the guild. Be thorough, make us want you to be a part of DS.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Aximand » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:38 pm

It should also be noted that if you would care to apply privately, you can PM the Application to any of the appropriate parties below:

Nahela: Guild Leader
Kattii: Recruitment Lead

I would however suggest sending it to more than one person to "hedge your bets" (In case one of us is unable to check our PM's immediately) :P

NOTE: IF YOU APPLY PRIVATELY, THE APPLICATION PROCESS TENDS TO TAKE LONGER, AS THE BACK AND FORTH OF DISCUSSION ISN'T DONE IN AN OPEN FORUM SUCH AS THIS. YOU WILL ALSO NOT BE GIVEN A CHANCE TO "DEFEND" YOURSELF MUCH LIKE A PUBLIC APPLICATION. LASTLY, WE GENERALLY DO NOT GIVE FEEDBACK TO PRIVATE APPLICATIONS, AS DISTILLING THE COMMENTS AND RELAYING THEM TO YOU IS A TIME CONSUMING PROCESS.

Updated: 02.11.17
Last edited by Xella on Sat Feb 11, 2017 6:48 am, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: updated private app information
"I will enflame the weak, support the wavering, guide the lost. I will be all things to all men who need me. But I will also punish without hesitation the incompetent, the cowardly, and the treasonous."--Ibram Gaunt
Aximand

Re: Application Template & Raid Schedule Details

Postby Nahela » Sun Jun 19, 2011 2:12 pm

I really don't want to make the application wordier and I was hoping this wouldn't be an issue, but apparently this needs clarification:

When I say "preferably in combat" for a UI Screenshot, I mean I want to see your UI elements active. Things like DBM, Omen, Healing setups, Buff/Debuff trackers, etc. often aren't showing when you're just wandering around idle. This doesn't mean go punch a wolf or a training dummy once and then take a screenshot because you're now technically 'in combat'.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Return to Recruitment/Apply