Gravelhead - 895 Arms

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Gravelhead - 895 Arms

Postby Gravelhead » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:55 pm

Character's Name: Gravelhead

Class: Warrior

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Arms/Fury

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: As of Legion, 7/7m 2/3m 2/10M. I've raided aplenty throughout MBrF and previous raids.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: NQR - We are planning on finding a new guild due to core raiders quitting as well as trying to find a new atmosphere to be a part of.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: I play this game all day everyday, I can make every raid.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): DBM/Discord/SuF/Bartender/Details/Omen

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/a/A7dlZ

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree: http://imgur.com/a/A7dlZ

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... d/advanced

Why do you wish to join DS?: Our current raid group is falling apart and we are looking for a new place to raid. DS has a lot of my friends already, and it would be nice to raid with them again. DS has enough competition for me and I feel like we could be a nice addition for progression.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: I am a selfless player and I don't mind sitting or playing a different class as needed for the guild. My trinket does a lot of damage.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: Wildstar

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: Everyone calls me Gravel, even IRL. I have a beautiful wife and she cooks me a lot of food in which I devour. I fix stuff for a living and my wife calls me spoiled. I am.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) Server competition and current friends in the group.
Gravelhead

Re: Gravelhead - 895 Arms

Postby Berith » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:03 pm

Solid player, ran some Mythic+ with this guy (and Hug), and feel he would be a great addition to our roster.
Berith

Postby Intol » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 pm

Did very well when he filled in for us last week.

Sounds like he knows his stuff.
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget to watch for fight mechanics when you're asking someone how they could possibly be so stupid as to have missed said fight mechanics."
Intol

Postby Purpledrink » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:12 pm

I have raided with this guy since WOTLK. He has always been one of the best DPS warriors i've known. Though he may not be great with words.... hes great at dps.(lol)
Purpledrink

Postby Breadzie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:26 pm

Berith wrote:Solid player, ran some Mythic+ with this guy (and Hug), and feel he would be a great addition to our roster.

Same exact experience
Breadzie

Postby Berith » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:44 pm

Intol wrote:Did very well when he filled in for us last week.

Sounds like he knows his stuff.

Good point, saved our raid night. Good reason to get this guy in to trial IMO.
Berith

Return to Recruitment/Apply