Hug - Korgath

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Hug - Korgath

Postby Hug » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:50 pm

Character's Name: Hug

Class: Priest

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Shadow

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: 7/7m 2/3m 2/10m in Legion. Did a lot of 10man heroic raiding, ICC, ToT, Uld. Didn't really touch WoD outside of Highmaul, quit soon thereafter.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: I was with Dread for awhile, but stopped raiding with time conflicts/no friends to really raid with. Moved to NQR since most of my friends played with them. NQR has it's own set of problems, one of those being a lot of core raiders quitting = no raids. Trying to find something to accommodate.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: Previously mentioned, Wednesday will be a close call for the next 2 weeks or so, but Tues and Thurs are surefire and eventually Wednesdays will be too.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): I use Discord and DBM and that's it. I prefer to play with no addons outside a few nameplate addons that I disable/enable accordingly.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/a/Mqzio

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree: Almost 50. http://imgur.com/a/RVM5T

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... Hug/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: Raiding is only fun when with friends.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: I show up and can play most classes and specs at a high enough level.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: I once got 99 firemaking in Runescape about 10 years ago. I clicked so many logs and burnt so many fires.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: I teach English and Composition/Rhetoric for a university and have a bunch of dogs - lots of woofs.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) Same server, have some friends in there/competition.
Hug

Re: Hug - Korgath

Postby Breadzie » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:56 pm

This guy is swell. Run some M+s with him. He's good at pushing his buttons and not standing in fire. I've seent it. Scout's honor and such.
Breadzie

Postby Odds » Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:58 pm

i HAVE NEVER MET THIS GUY BEFORE BUT MAN WOULD HE BE A GREAT ASSET TO THE GUILD. SORRY CAPS
Odds

Postby Nahela » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:33 pm

Odds wrote:i HAVE NEVER MET THIS GUY BEFORE BUT MAN WOULD HE BE A GREAT ASSET TO THE GUILD. SORRY CAPS

You're really not helping their case

Was hoping for a little more from these than "We know Odds".
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Intol » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:51 pm

Did great DPS this past Sunday.

Like stupid awesome DPS
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget to watch for fight mechanics when you're asking someone how they could possibly be so stupid as to have missed said fight mechanics."
Intol

Postby Berith » Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:52 pm

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/8c ... amage-done

I think it's a safe bet that this guy needs to be recruited ASAP.
Berith

Postby Purpledrink » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:08 pm

I like this guy, I met him through the NQR people a few weeks ago. His DPS is great, seems to be an all around good dude. It would be nice to have a competent(non Brunik) shadow priest for once.
Purpledrink

Postby Nightstrike » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:17 pm

Limited experience with Hug, but he/she seemed to know what they were doing when running a Nighthold run with them.
Nightstrike

Postby Korona » Tue Feb 21, 2017 7:22 pm

Purpledrink wrote:I like this guy, I met him through the NQR people a few weeks ago. His DPS is great, seems to be an all around good dude. It would be nice to have a competent(non Brunik) shadow priest for once.

What about Bugotti :(, my poor lil Spriest.

Hug is my Spriest senpai. I ran the normal NH on Sunday and a Heroic NH with Hug as well. Definitely knows his stuff. Great DPS and is a fun person!

/hug
Korona

Postby Frostysocks » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:57 am

Is a female dwarf, nuff said.
Frostysocks

Return to Recruitment/Apply