MW Monk with a heart of gold

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

MW Monk with a heart of gold

Postby samanthaxo » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:12 pm

Character's Name: Weaveonfleek

Class: Monk

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Spriest/Mw Monk

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: all over the place! recent progression, 8/10 H NH, 5/7 M EN.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: Aphonic on Korgath, they swapped to Horde on Bleeding Hollow. Currently in Serendipity on Korgath. Looking for a change of pace and having to swap multiple characters.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: Absolutely!

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): DBM/Exorsus/Custom WAs/RC loot

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/a/PI3KA

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree: http://imgur.com/a/PI3KA

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... eek/simple
shadow priest armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ina/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: I am looking for a change of pace from my current guild. I have been swapping characters to fit the needs of the guild and I feel I have not progressed as much as I would like to. I am looking for a more stable/friendly guild.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: I am super social and active in the game. I love to make new friends and love to help out. Keystones, RBGs, raiding, whatever it may be!

Previous MMORPG Experience?: Lots of WoW, ESO, FF

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: I am 22 years old, an animal lover, and video game enthusiast. I have a 1 year old corgi who is my life (@howardthecorgi on instagram). I have always loved video games and play on multiple platforms. I recently left my job with the government and have lots of free time to spend playing games, i wouldn't have it any other way :)

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) WoW Progress/Being on Korgath!
samanthaxo

Re: MW Monk with a heart of gold

Postby Ancksunamun » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:31 pm

I need gold. Gimme your heart
Ancksunamun

Postby Nahela » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:46 pm

The main question I have here is which character are you preferring to play? My inclination is the Monk, but I'd just like to confirm
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Purpledrink » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:56 pm

Will give my raid spot for the corgi.
Purpledrink

Postby Ancksunamun » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:57 pm

Purpledrink wrote:Will give my raid spot for the corgi.

I will kill you before you give that up.
Ancksunamun

Postby samanthaxo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:12 am

Nahela wrote:The main question I have here is which character are you preferring to play? My inclination is the Monk, but I'd just like to confirm

yes, monk
samanthaxo

Postby Nahela » Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:57 pm

The only other thing of course is simply an experience gap, but if you're a quick learner that's not really an issue (nor is gear catchup).

I say worth a shot, we'll be down our MW next week due to RL intervention, so it's good timing.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby samanthaxo » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:25 pm

Nahela wrote:The only other thing of course is simply an experience gap, but if you're a quick learner that's not really an issue (nor is gear catchup).

I say worth a shot, we'll be down our MW next week due to RL intervention, so it's good timing.

i have 1/10m NH, and have raided HFC, if you mean from a healer stand point then yes i understand! but i am not new to healing or being in a raid setting, so no worries there
samanthaxo

Postby samanthaxo » Fri Feb 03, 2017 1:43 am

Ancksunamun wrote:I need gold. Gimme your heart

Sorry, it's taken by Whitlock ;)
samanthaxo

Return to Recruitment/Apply