Whitlock-Korgath Application

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Whitlock-Korgath Application

Postby Whitlol » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:58 pm

Character's Name: Whitlock

Class: Warlock

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:
Affliction/Demo Depending on fights

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:
7/7M EN 2/3M ToV 10/10H Nighthold w/ progression attempts on first 2 bosses in Mythic.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:
Aphonic, moved because they swapped servers and to horde. Serendipity, currently in however looking for something different. Miscommunication via officers, lost my core slot and am having to retrial. Just need something new, kind of frustrated with how the guild is on terms of raid slots and loot. Performance not being a factor.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:
My only issue is Thursday and I will work on correcting it tomorrow when I go to work.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):
DBM, RCLOOT, ELVUI, SKADA

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):
http://imgur.com/a/6pRrX

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree:
http://imgur.com/a/6pRrX

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ock/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: Seems to be the best fit in progression and my availability. Looking for somewhere new to progress and have fun with.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:
I'm dependable, self sufficient, very experienced and very driven to be the best at everything I do. I theory craft my own class and sim multiple times weekly to see what I need to improve on gear-wise.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:
Wow is my first MMO and i've been playing it since 2010.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:
I'm 24 and a half. Army Veteran. I sell flooring for a living. Most of my free time is spent being a nerd and playing WoW/Overwatch/Diablo. I'm pretty outgoing and have a solid sense of humor. uhh, I like long walks on the beach and stuff. That's pretty much it. I'm very straightforward and open-minded as well.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc
Realm forums. I saw you needed me and I needed you.
Whitlol

Re: Whitlock-Korgath Application

Postby Xella » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 pm

Your UI and artifact screenshots appear to be identical; not sure if you intended that or not since technically 60% of your UI is visible even with the giant artifact pane open, but if you get the chance for a more combatty screenshot that'd be swell :B

(in-combat screenshots help some people gauge whether you can, for example, see your feet for incoming ground effects or whatnot. The rest of us just tend to kibitz over dumb aesthetic minutia, lol :P)
Basanti: Beast Mastery hunter, but mostly just bad. Also Primary Web Monkey.
Xella
Official Web Monkey

Postby Nahela » Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:42 pm

We spoke a bit in game and I appreciate you taking the time to fill out the app. Seems like a pretty good fit to me

Whitlol wrote:I sell flooring for a living.

We'll have to get you in touch with Duf, he could use a comfier place to lay down.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Whitlol » Thu Feb 02, 2017 12:44 am

http://imgur.com/aoSkZIj ui in combat. Everything is just brought down some.
Whitlol

Postby Osterfeuer » Thu Feb 02, 2017 11:17 am

Nahela wrote:We'll have to get you in touch with Duf, he could use a comfier place to lay down.

Osterfeuer

Postby Stronkendary » Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:48 pm

Oh hi Whitlock.
Stronkendary

Postby Whitlol » Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:19 pm

Hi Stronk. <3
Whitlol

Return to Recruitment/Apply