876 warlock LF Mythic raiding guild.

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

876 warlock LF Mythic raiding guild.

Postby Kovalto » Sat Nov 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Character's Name: Kovaltiño

Class: Warlock

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Destruction and Demonology

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

Ice Crown Citadel Normal (Wrath of the Lich King), 4/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel (Warlords of Draenor), this expansion 7/7 Heroic Emerald Nightmare and 2/3 Heroic Trials of Valor. I used to play only for fun in 2009 and 2010 but I quited the game until this year. With the guild I'm currently in, we managed to kill 4/13 M HFC before people left the game and Raid Leader decided to not go to Mythics anymore :( I played a Retributio Paladin that time (Kovalto, server Drakkari). This expansion we've cleared 13/13 Heroic Emerald Nightmare and 3/3 Trial of Valor Normal and to be honest in this expansion I've only stepped into mythics in pugs with no succes. My kills in Heroic ToV were in pugs.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

Violet Tragan (server Korgath). I want to leave because of two main reasons:

1) The raid schedule they have doesn't fit me anymore, raids finish at 11 Server Time and that's way a bit too late for me.
2) They are not that interested in progression, and that's what I like the most of the game. Also beside raid days, only a few of guildies do stuff (M+, achievments, etc) and that's a bit boring, I want the guild to be active and do stuff out of raids too.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

Yes they do, this is one of the reasons I want to join you guys.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

Discord and DBM as well. For raiding we use Exorsus Raid Tools too. I list the addons I use related to raiding: Simulationcraft, Pawn, GTFO, Weakauras.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

https://s13.postimg.org/juhv4wa07/Wo_WS ... 201314.jpg

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree:

Destruction: https://s21.postimg.org/8p8vb44c7/Wo_WS ... 211239.jpg
Demonology: https://s12.postimg.org/e333sgotp/Wo_WS ... 211117.jpg

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... B1o/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?:

I want to join a guild that takes progression seriously but also knows that WoW is only a game, sometimes real life gets on the way and we can't commit 100% to the game. Accordign to what I read in the description of the guild, I feel that you guys are in the sweet spot I'm looking for: progress as far/fast as possible without giving up real life stuff. Wowprogress shows 4/7 M EN and 3/3 H ToV, that is pretty good for me.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

I've seen the logs of last week and I could see your warlocks are playing mostly affliction. Since I play destruction as main spec, I could be useful in fights with high cleaving. My off spec is demonology so I could be useful in ST fights too.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

I played a little bit of Skyrim online, didn't like it and decide to come back to WoW.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

The first thing I'd like to say is that english is not my first language, I can understand 99.9% of what people say during raids, the only time I don't understand is when someone has a weird accent, bad microphone and speak really freaking fast lol. My name is Álvaro and I'm Colombian and right now I'm finishing my studies in Chile. I have a competitive personality, and I think that's really good because that motivates me all the time to improve and give my best.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc):

I just checked wowprogress.com and looked for guilds that are recruiting warlocks :)
Kovalto

Re: 876 warlock LF Mythic raiding guild.

Postby Stronkendary » Sat Nov 26, 2016 8:45 pm

Happy to see some ranged DPS apps!
Logs for reference for this guy
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 222142/10/
Stronkendary

Postby jimboberjim » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:55 pm

Everything from a technical standpoint looks good; Enchants, Gems, Talents. Between him and Iel I won't have to summon any of you suckers during raid, woo!
You, will not, proceed! *smash* Gandorf! Noooooo!
jimboberjim

Postby Nahela » Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:13 am

My only real concern here is the lack of Mythic experience, but if you're able to pick up the fights quickly that shouldn't be an issue. I say it's worth a shot.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Ancksunamun » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:49 am

Nahela wrote: I say it's worth a shot.

You mean worth a shadow bolt? : D
Ancksunamun

Postby Nahela » Tue Nov 29, 2016 2:48 am

Ancksunamun wrote:
Nahela wrote: I say it's worth a shot.

You mean worth a shadow bolt? : D

That was lame even by my standards
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Kattii » Tue Nov 29, 2016 1:14 pm

Hey you can send a tell to an member of leadership for an invite
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply