Evans - 872 Resto Druid

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Evans - 872 Resto Druid

Postby Agent » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:08 pm

Character's Name: Evans

Class: Druid

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Restoration

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: In this current raid tier I am 3/7M, Nyenthdra, Spider, and Ursoc on my rogue. On my restoration druid I am currently only 7/7 Heroic with a hanful of Nyenthdra attempts.. In previous raid tiers I've always been in a raiding guild, going 11/13M HFC in January before falling apart before any real Mannoroth progression. Had some mythic progression in BRF, Highmaul and it continues into earlier expansions as well. Can provide more details if interested

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: Currently my druid is a core raider in Ruin. The progression has been extremely lackluster and I expressed my concerns about how stalled it was over a month ago. After our continued struggles I decided that I wanted to raid at a higher level on my druid again and this situation will no longer work for me. Before Ruin I was apart of a guild called Vader's Fist which merged with Ruin after the 20man boss was too challenging.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: I am a teacher who works in a very rural community. I spend a fair bit of time playing this game and should be able to make well over 80% of the raids. However, I could miss a scatter day due to extra-curricular activities but that will not happen often.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): I use Grid/Clique for healing. DBM as boss mods. I use Elvui as a general ui with some extra addons like Exorsus Raid Tools to track raid cds.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/a/nWm3A

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree: http://imgur.com/a/fWiY8

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/K ... ans/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: Great raid times for me and meaningful progression.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:I am a competitive person who can take critcism. I have held leadership roles in just about every guild I have been a part of helping with raid cooldowns, strategies, problem solving and a team player. I would rather see loot go to whomever it will help the most for our upcoming progression then get it myself, it means nothing to me. I have a Guardian offspec with a level 20 Weapon and the Echo tanking trinket with extensive tanking experience if it is ever needed.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: Most of my time with MMORPG has been exclusively WOW. I have played a game called Conquer Online before WOW however a long time ago.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: I am a 26 year old teacher who teaches in Rural Canada. I live in a town of less than 500 and most of my free time is spent playing video games with the majority being this game. I have an odd time zone (1.5 hours ahead of EST) (

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)I searched for guilds on Korgath who had raid times that I could make with progression I would satisfied with.
Agent

Re: Evans - 872 Resto Druid

Postby Ancksunamun » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:44 pm

CANADA!!!
Ancksunamun

Postby Martei » Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:23 pm

we will take over
Martei

Postby Agent » Sun Nov 13, 2016 6:58 pm

I'm glad that there is Canadian pride over here but I would assume the silence the last few days means that you're not really interested in me at this time. Thank you for the consideration and I'll withdraw my application as I found a home elsewhere.
Agent

Postby Ancksunamun » Mon Nov 14, 2016 1:09 am

Sorry about the lack of response. Good luck in your new home. : )
Ancksunamun

Return to Recruitment/Apply