Dualdags - 866 Rogue

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Dualdags - 866 Rogue

Postby Dualdags » Sun Oct 23, 2016 10:11 pm

(just did this once and submitted and wasn't logged in, gotta start from scratch :-)
Character's Name: Dualdags

Class: Rogue

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Assassination (whatever is top dps out of rogue specs at a given time)

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: Began raiding at the end of ToT. Raided SoO Normal and heroic, then mythic when that dropped. Raided highmaul heroic, a little mythic, quit during BRF, raided HFC heroic, took a hiatus cause i hated wod, came back and got some hfc mythic kills before release of legion. Currently 7/7H 1/7M in Emerald Nightmare.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: First raiding guild i was in (A Zip and a Dbl Cup) during SoO Was a 10m casual team that struggled with normal blackfuse. Me and 2 friends left because we were more or less carrying. From there I went to my first real guild, Guild a Bear. 25man guild, with a great social aspect. Fell apart after we got to i'd like to say paragons heroic. From there I took a free migration to korgath (was darkspear) joined didactic, got my Hellscream Heroic kill, did some mythic once it dropped, went on a long break from wow before WoD dropped. Joined Wired when WoD dropped, raided Highmaul Heroic with them, got aotc and one or two mythic kills then went on an even longer break because I didn't like warlords at all. Didn't play through BRF and came back for HFC. Raided heroic HFC with Deliverance, guild struggled with mythic and I was sick of the expansion itself, couldn't find a guild so I let my sub run out then waited until august of this year to resub. Resubbed in time to finish up ring quest, joined Serendipity and got some mythic HFC kills before legion release. I joined serendipity in august because they were recruiting for their 2nd team that they were starting in legion. This 2nd team was supposed to start mythic prog a week or two later than their main team did, however the team never really was its own entity and got officially called off this week. That is why I would like to join DS.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: These times work perfect for me, they have been the times I raid at since i started raiding.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):
All voice comms
DBM
Skada
Weakauras
Pawn
Simulationcraft
Exorsus Raid Tools
etc.,

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/BpnuxSL

Show us a screenshot of your Artifact tree: http://imgur.com/W3iMy7B

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ags/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: Second team i'm supposed to be on isn't a thing anymore, you seem to be right near current guild i'm in progression/skill wise and it seems like a good match.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: I take criticism well, I communicate well in a raid setting. I'm not toxic, I like to try new things to improve my play if people suggest. Mostly, I am a solid rogue who pays attention to mechanics over meters.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: Just a wow player. been playing wow since i can remember

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: 17, Senior in high school. I began playing wow when my brothers got it on release, but i basically just ran around hitting 1 to level 20 or so.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)
Dualdags

Re: Dualdags - 866 Rogue

Postby Kattii » Wed Oct 26, 2016 4:18 pm

We thank you for your interest in our guild. At this time we have too many melee and must decline your app
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply