Apaladin - Holy Paladin

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Apaladin - Holy Paladin

Postby Apaladin » Sun Sep 25, 2016 12:02 pm

Character's Name: Apaladin

Class: Paladin

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Holy

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: Vanilla: Everything up to and including Anub(Naxx40) - Burning Crusade: Everything up to and including Brutallus(SWP) - Wrath Of The Lich King: 12/12 Heroic ICC25 Cleared - Cataclysm: Heroic Deathwing25 Down - Mists Of Pandaria: Everything up to and Including Mythic Garrosh Hellscream - Warlords Of Draenor: Up to and including 10/10 Heroic Blackhand.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: I was with <Insomniax> when I initially transferred to Korgath but they disbanded towards the end of cataclysm. I joined <Didactic> for the beginning of Mists and was with them through Warlords, During Blackrock Foundry progression I was forced to quit raiding due to real life and was very casual for the rest of the expansion. When the time was right I apped with ICC for Legion progression, unfortunately I have too many attachments to Korgath and did not accompany them in the spur of the moment Transfer.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: They work very well.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): Clique, Weak Auras, DBM, ElvUI

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/a/h9uOD

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... din/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: I have always thought of DS to be a good competitive guild, achieving server 1st Hellscream certainly caught everybody's attention. Your raid times are great as well as your progression, I feel it is a good fit.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: I am very competitive, I try my best to play at my full capability. Whether it be Logs or Guides I want to read it all, we have a lot of good paladins on Korgath and I want to be on top.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: Runescape, Baby. I was addicated to Pking when I was growing up, I got WoW for my 16th Birthday back in '06 and haven't looked back since.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: I live in central OR working at a Brewery running a big Keg Machine. I am a big gamer, either console FPS or WoW i'm probably playing one of them. Other than that I have an 8 month old husky that is an absolute handful and I play a lot of Disc gold.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) Knew about you guys since you transferred.

-----
Apaladin

Re: Apaladin - Holy Paladin

Postby Kattii » Sun Sep 25, 2016 4:29 pm

Thanks for your interest in our guild! We will review your app and let you know soon. Can you post a pic of your artifact tree?
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Postby Apaladin » Sun Sep 25, 2016 9:02 pm

http://imgur.com/a/651Tm

Edit: I had to reset which cost me 18k that set me back a bit, I am 4 traits behind where I would like to be right now but real life happens, trying my hardest to catch up.
Apaladin

Postby Kattii » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:56 pm

thank you for your interest in our guild. At this time we currently have 7 healers and will have to decline. I wish you the best in your search for a new guild
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply