Legion Priest Guild Application

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Legion Priest Guild Application

Postby reahz » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:44 am

Character's Name: Bisqit

Class: Priest

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Can play all 3 at a high proficiency.

What raiding experience do you have? Give details:
Most of my raiding experience comes from Wild Star and Guild Wars 2. For WoW content, WoD was my first go at WoW (though all my friends tell me its the worst experience they've had lol). I've raided most of WoD content up to heroic HFC. I have lots of leadership and group organization experience. I've done things like guild management, class leading, making guides, spreadsheets, scheduling, consulting, and personal counseling. I am player skilled at optimization in both rotation and strategy. If I die once to something, I learn the mechanic and don't need a second reminder.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:
I have not been in any major progression guilds, but I have raided in Malevolent Intentions (Kil Jaedon) and Light (Korgath). My only reason for leaving is the lack of content to complete or my personal schedule being unable to accommodate WoW. Again most of my raid experience is in other MMOs.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:
Perfect.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):
Many people have several addons to do many things, but Elvui does it all for me in terms of interface, cast bar, name plates, completely customizable, really I don't need much else. I do use skala for damage and clique for mouse-over heals. DBM of course for fights, and GTFO helps me stay alert when I'm tunneling.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):
http://imgur.com/a/k4jii

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... qit/simple

I'm wearing nothing special, but I'm geared enough for what I did.

Why do you wish to join DS?:
I was told WoD was a huge disappointment and wanted a good taste of WoW. I want to have a good time completing challenging content with people who are focused and strong willed in raid, and fun people to hang out with out of.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:
I love games and the social nature of MMOs. I'm a player that expects high quality of play and success as a team. I'm a very relaxed, calm, and rational person who pulls more than their weight in fights. I will always volunteer to do a mechanic, call out attacks or cds, or raid assist if need be. I can do organizational work if needed as well. As focused as I may be during a raid, during break or mythic dungeons I am a very chill person who enjoys spending time with like minded personalities.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:
I've made a name for myself in the highest end of the GW2 community. I've pushed that game to its limit in terms of dps calculations and achieved some speed run records and server firsts.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better:
IRL I just graduated from college as a Computer Engineer. I have a lot of free time on my hands. I have a job lined up for my in Japan, but I have a while to relax until then. I love EDM and chill people.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc):
I used Google, forgot how I ended up at this site.
reahz

Re: Legion Priest Guild Application

Postby Osterfeuer » Tue Aug 02, 2016 10:13 am

reahz wrote:IRL I just graduated from college as a Computer Engineer. I have a lot of free time on my hands. I have a job lined up for my in Japan, but I have a while to relax until then. I love EDM and chill people.

Sounds like my kind of guy. A+
Osterfeuer

Postby Nahela » Tue Aug 02, 2016 5:13 pm

What's the timeframe on the Japan job?
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby reahz » Tue Aug 02, 2016 7:23 pm

I have 3 months to chill, but even when I'm there my hours are flexible and can still raid.
reahz

Postby reahz » Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:20 am

So am I approved? Are you guys raiding now or only when legion comes out?
reahz

Postby Kattii » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:16 am

Hello, thank you for your interest in our guild. At this time we have to decline your app. Good luck in your search for a new guild
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply