Shademehre - App for Legion

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Shademehre - App for Legion

Postby Shademehre » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:43 pm

Character's Name: Shademehre

Class: Warlock

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Whatever is needed! In the past it was affliction but I really enjoy destruction now. Haven't had time to try demonology yet but I heard it is amazing too.

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: Raided Karazhan as a prot pally back in BC then quit for a while and came back mid ICC to raid as a warlock. Cleared naxx, TOC (normal and heroic), all but yogg in ulduar, and cleared up to The Lich king in ICC (I think the guild fell apart before we could down him though and I quit again shortly after).

Outside of WoW I have not raided at all. I played a bit of FF14 at launch but once I discovered the crafting system and how amazing it is I just did that full time.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: Defiant and Malicious intent were the guilds I raided with back then. They were on another server and I highly doubt even exist 6 years later.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: Yes and I can make those times and even longer if need be. I also enjoy the post raid un-official alt raids if those are still a thing :). I am really looking to get back into the hardcore raiding scene and pushing harder and more challenging content. I have a 9-5 job that requires me to be on-call for a week once every ~3 months so my raid attendance for that week will be spotty if not non-existent. Other than that though once I get home its nothing but games until midnight++ (CST)

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): I just came back so the UI is in a constant state of construction. I have found Z-perl (it was xperl last I knew >.>) for unit frames, I found ICEHUD to be pretty great for showing the things I need, Quartz for cast bars, and a few others that I have not had a chance to fully explore yet like affdots, TMW, weak auras2, ETC. I have been using discord for a while now for other games so that works for me!

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): ohgodnotyet...but if you insist this is what i have so far: http://imgur.com/81A2Rq6

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... hre/simple

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... e/advanced
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/e ... m/advanced

All I have right now is my boosted lvl 100 in starter greens. Shademehre was my main raiding character and Kaldarom is one of my alts that I used for guild alt raids as well as farming mats/gold for supplies for Shademehre.

Why do you wish to join DS?: Looking to get back into serious raiding and this looks like a great place to do that. I have an itch that has grown unnoticed until now and I am really looking to scratch it.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: When I last played the guild I was in was a huge friends and family only guild and from the looks of it that's the same thing that you guys have here. We were always hanging out together outside of raids, doing random BGs, leveling alts, just chilling in vent, or some other nonsense together and I am really looking for this sense of a home in a guild and I think you guys can provide it. I have heard a lot of guilds now days are just a revolving door of people who get gear and peace out, or grow tired of hitting their head on a progression wall and leave. This is not at all my intention getting back into this game. I want to find that sense of a home and cool people to enjoy a great game, highs and lows, with.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: WoW, FF14, Path of Exile (does this even count?), GW2 at launch, Wildstar.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: I am 25 and live in DFW in Texas. I graduated college in 2011 with an AAS and now work a normal 9-5 job at a hospital. I spend all of my free time playing games of hanging out with internet friends. I played more Dota2 than I care to think about and even more Path of Exile.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc):
Friends with a friend of Odds.
Shademehre

Re: Shademehre - App for Legion

Postby Odds » Tue Jul 26, 2016 6:59 pm

Hello I am Odds and i endorse this guild application. We need ranged and a good player and he seems like he's both especially if he's friends with Divine (Divine is an elitist jerk). I say give them both a try!
Odds

Return to Recruitment/Apply