Healer or dps app for Legion

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Healer or dps app for Legion

Postby Xeerxes » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:38 pm

Character's Name:

- My Mw monks name is Xeerxas and my battletag is Roger#13673.

Class:

- I would prefer to play a MW monk but I have experience with resto druid, resto sham and priest. I would also be willing to play a dps class if needed, I've played all dps spec's so what ever you're lacking on I'll play.

Server:

- Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:

- Healer but willing to dps if needed.

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

- First started raiding back in vanilla. Cleared through Molten Core, Zul'Gurub, Black Wing Lair and AQ 20. Burning Crusade I joined a friends guild where we cleared the 10 mans but didn't do anything harder after the tier 2 raids came out. I started pvping exclusively for the rest of BC, Wrath and most of Cata and MoP. At the end of Cata Martei, Duf and I got a group together to clear Dragon soul on normal with alts.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

- In vanilla I started in Blood Reign we didn't have the enough members to consistently make raids so some of us merged into Requiem on Bloodscalp. In BC and Cata I don't remember the guild names as most of us were just friends from other guilds just raiding for fun.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

- Anytime is fine for me. My schedule is open to play whenever.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

- The only addon I currently have working after pre patch is needtoknow will make sure to have DBM/BigWigs ready for raiding and I do have Discord.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

- Too many addon errors right now so its very basic since pre patch. http://i.imgur.com/ju0bi2U.png

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

- Heres my MW monk armory I'm coming back from a break this expansion so all he has is PvP gear.
I will make sure my gear is in top shape for when raiding starts in legion. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... xas/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?:

- I'm looking to get into some serious raid progression this expansion with a good group of people who I can have a fun experience with.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

- I'm always on time and show up to raids. I always look to improve on the classes I play. I follow instructions and do whatever it takes for the raid and I'm willing to put in the hours and work to progress.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

- WoW was my first MMORPG but I've been playing since the beginning and have played all the classes throughout it's lifetime. I've also played Wildstar, SWTOR and Blade & Soul.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

- I'm 27 years old and I live in Oregon. I enjoy watching anime/manga, playing video games and taking long walks catching pokemon.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)

- I heard you guys were recruiting from Martei/Duf.
Xeerxes

Re: Healer or dps app for Legion

Postby Stronkendary » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:17 pm

We currently have needs in both the healer and ranged DPS departments. In terms of healing(which you seem most interested in) a MW monk is something we could use however a priest fits a higher need for us. Are you comfortable playing the new disc or holy? What would you lean towards? Or would you rather stick to MW Monk?
Stronkendary

Postby Xeerxes » Sat Jul 23, 2016 7:42 pm

I'd prefer to play a MW over Hpriest unless you guys already have MW, then I would play Hpriest. I haven't played the new Hpriest much but I can easily pick it up and learn it rather quickly before legion comes out. If I were to play priest it'd definitely be holy. I'm not very comfortable with discipline's playstyle.
Xeerxes

Postby Martei » Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:47 pm

Known this guy since vanilla his only flaw may be that he knows Duf
Martei

Postby Duflax » Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:14 pm

I gotta say, that hurts a bit.
Duflax

Return to Recruitment/Apply