Snookits - resto / enhance shaman ( legion app )

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Snookits - resto / enhance shaman ( legion app )

Postby Snookits » Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:13 am

Character's Name: Snookits

Class: Shaman

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Resto / enahnce

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:
Classic - Played a Warrior tank in classic which cleared 4 horsemen in Naxx then took a break before TBC
TBC - Guild leader and raid leader, main was a BM hunter and later switched to IMBA shaman for Sunwell and the end of BT.
Wrath / Cata - was mostly on break due to joining the army. ( which i have left and started a new profession )
Mop - Raided with Turncoat on korgath and then Experiment IV near the end of the expansion on a monk as a Tank / Dps
Wod - Raided with Experiment IV during first two content tiers, was also the healing officer. Due to burnout and butting heads i decided to take a break.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:
after raiding with Experiment IV from Mop - WoD i had burnt out mid tier (BRF) and decided to take a break. contributing to this burnout was being the healing officer and constantly arguing with the raid leader and guild leader over every small detail. Lately i have been leveling characters, Maxing out my gold capp and pvping with friends with the Odd HFC pug.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:
Of course this all works for me, or i wouldn't be apping!

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):
DBM Bartender xperl recount TSM

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):
http://imgur.com/ykzUfT8 ( this is a brand new reroll character ) i have raiding experience prior on another account with shaman class.

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... its/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?:
i am looking to raid at an elite level and targeted a guild that i felt could achieve that goal.
Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:
I am a player who is very laid back and good mannered, during down time i love the finer aspect to life and this game in general. But when it comes to business i am very serious and i put in the time and effort to maximize what ever i am working on. Potions / flasks / squeezing out tiny bits of dps or healing. i will tear apart my logs, other peoples logs. i am an elitist when it comes to myself, and i am very hard on myself. i am also a player who isnt afraid to help others. my end goal is to raid at a high level, But at the same time i will be joining a guild and making new friends / family. I am not asking for a mythic carry through HFC, all i am asking for is a serious chance to EARN a raid spot in your raid and prove that i am worthy of your team and a great asset. i know my experience in WOD is limited, hence why i am submitting for a spot in legion. I am a player that will wait patiently for his turn, and i assure you i will not disappoint. should that be in a second group or a bench spot, i will be online every raid night ready to go!

Previous MMORPG Experience?:
All of my mmorpg experience stems from classic wow as highlighted above.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:
My name is James and i am a single man with a 2 year old daughter. i recently finished a 12 month work cycle and decided to take 6 months off in order to enjoy some personal down time. my goal is to raid at a very high level, which i have not been able to do since TBC. in my off time, i spend it playing wow, hanging out with my daughter, working out at the gym, and playing soccer.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)
I have been aware of the guild on korgath for some time, i cant really recall exactly how i first found out about you guys.

The biggest thing i want to come across with in this application is the fact that i have limited WoD experience past HFC besides pugs and group runs with friends. I am a member that is looking to take on a very serious raid role and perform at the highest of standards. i have the time and resources to expend all efforts needed into raiding at a high level. I am not asking for a raid spot with this application, i am only asking for the opportunity to prove myself and earn a raid spot with due time. What i bring to your raid is a serious raiding attitude and 10 years of warcraft raiding experience. i am a very flexible player and i am more then willing to alternate from Resto / enhance shaman to another class if need be. i am a wow Player, not a shaman and with the fresh reroll that legion provides i am more then willing to accommodate and fill any potential NEEDS.
My battle tag is Pewz#1713 if you wish to speak with me in game or ask any questions. thank you so much for considering my application!
Snookits

Re: Snookits - resto / enhance shaman ( legion app )

Postby Stronkendary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:13 pm

Great to see an app from a veteran player! Seeing as how you are willing to play other classes, what would you possibly lean towards if we chose to have you go that way?
We're pretty stockpiled on melee DPS, but you could select from a wide variety of range DPS. Playing resto shaman is also not out of the question, but we do currently have one on the roster.
Stronkendary

Postby Snookits » Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:20 pm

My range options would be limited at this point, Hunter or Ele shaman. as for healers i could go Resto shaman or holy paladin. even tankwise i have Brew monk and prot paladin. these are all classes i have raided on before and feel comfortable playing. btw, Leafs are my team Bro! :P i am online in game if you wish to talk more in depth
Snookits

Postby Stronkendary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:02 pm

App approved, trial offered.
Stronkendary

Postby Xella » Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:24 pm

Stronkendary wrote:App approved, trial offered.

Not sure if the leafs thing was the tipping point or what. I wouldn't put it past you :P
Basanti: Beast Mastery hunter, but mostly just bad. Also Primary Web Monkey.
Xella
Official Web Monkey

Postby Stronkendary » Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:03 pm

Xella wrote:
Stronkendary wrote:App approved, trial offered.

Not sure if the leafs thing was the tipping point or what. I wouldn't put it past you :P

:D
Stronkendary

Return to Recruitment/Apply