733 DPS Warrior, considering Spreist and others for Legion

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

733 DPS Warrior, considering Spreist and others for Legion

Postby Gormac » Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:35 pm

Character's Name:

Class:Warrior

Server:Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:Either Fury or Arms

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

I started raiding this xpac on a cruddy 3/7 N HM weekend team, and moved on to complete 7/7 H HM. The guild then server hopped and went through a destructive merge, and was only able to complete 10/10 BRF N before becoming too much of a shitshow for me to attend (meaness, infighting, attitudes, etc.) I later would move into a different, mythic guild where I would complete 10/13 HFC M before the Gm of that guild decided to quit.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

I left the inital guild I was in because it felt too different from what it started as, and because the team was falling apart and people were being mean to each other and picking fights. I am leaving the guild I am currently in because it is all but dead.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

Yes they do, I typically have almost 24/7 free.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

I have ElvUi for basic UI, DBM for raid warnings, Skada, Grid2, TMW, Exorsus, and GTFO, althought GTFO is more for open world half asleep playtime than raids.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

http://i.imgur.com/bMKjwga.jpg

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... mac/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?:

I am looking for a strong mythic raiding guild in which I can push myself further and further than I have before. I also want the guild that I am in to be stable, and not subject to multiple failed merges after a server transfer.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

Even though I am (relatively) new to raiding, I have proven myself as someone who learns fast, and is dedicated to playing at the absolute best I possibly can. I am also both constantly staying up to date with all possible sources of information on WoW, my class, etc, but I am also willing to re-roll if it was wanted of me. I am not looking for a place to play a dps warrior, or even a warrior in particular. I am just looking for a place to raid and raid at a high level.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

I have been playing MMOs for most of my life. I sporadically played wow (a few months on, then nothing for a year) since about early-mid Cata, and before that played cheap/f2p versions of MMOs like Wizards101, lacking the money to pay for subs/base game/xpacs.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

I am a massive fan of the fantasy/rpg genre, with some of my favorite games being games like Diablo and my favorite show being GoT. I also really enjoy MMOs in general, and have been exploring and leveling in both WoW and other MMOs like LOTRO or SWTOR while I did not have an actively raiding guild. I also enjoy casual goldmaking in WoW. IRL I am soon to be entering my Senior year of High School, doing homeschool so I have a very flexible schedule. I enjoy acting, playing guitar, and recently walking around with Pokemon GO.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)

I found the guild on WoWProgress, and was impressed by the attitude on some of the other applications that I viewed.
Gormac

Re: 733 DPS Warrior, considering Spreist and others for Legi

Postby Gormac » Sat Jul 23, 2016 8:07 pm

Hey, just making sure I'm not shadowbanned from this website or something, as it's been 10 days and I have not seen any sort of response.
Gormac

Re: 733 DPS Warrior, considering Spreist and others for Legi

Postby Kattii » Sun Jul 24, 2016 7:47 pm

Hey sorry for the late replay, but at this time we will have to decline your app. Good luck in your search for a new guild
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply