Mondriana - Hunter

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Mondriana - Hunter

Postby mondriana » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:18 pm

Character's Name: Monadriana

Class: Hunter

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: marksman for now, i don,t know yet for legion, i'll play what,s best

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: i've been raiding since late vanilla except for pandaria where i din,t play i mostly been in hardcore/semi hardcore raiding guilds

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: i transfered on korgath to join Nefas Eternum left after listening to their language (intolerence,racism,etc) then joined viotet tragan got kicked for helping a guildy with some quests instead of join the guild achievement run

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: they work perfectly

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): dbm - iskar assist - recount - rc loot council and i do have discord

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/0WDkxgy

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ana/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: because i'm looking for a mature and constant guild and that's what i saw on the guild's profile

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: i always attend to raids and very helpful if anyone needs it

Previous MMORPG Experience?: never played anything else than WoW, for MMOs that is

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: i'm 27 years old father of 2 kids 7 and 3 years old (full time dad for now) but as a career i'm a car mecanic i love chatting and talk about pretty much anything

Lastly, how did you hear about us? i was checking wowprogress.com and clicked your guild and saw that the guyild's profile would fit me perfectly!
mondriana

Re: Mondriana - Hunter

Postby Kattii » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:16 am

Thanks for apping. We will be looking over your app and will have a response soon
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Re: Mondriana - Hunter

Postby Kattii » Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Thank you for your interest in our guild. At this time we have decided to decline your app. Good luck in your search for a new guild!
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply