Jushi - Holy Priest

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Jushi - Holy Priest

Postby Jushi » Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:11 pm

Character's Name: Jushi

Class: Priest

Server: Turalyon

What is your normal raiding spec?: Holy

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

Starting playing sometime before patch 2.2 which I only remember because that patch gave us the voice chat no one uses.

BC:

-Raided near the end during 2.4, cleared hyjal and black temple

Lick King:

-Cleared all 10H content except yogg0/Lich King
-Herald of the Titans
-Tribute to Dedicated Insanity

Did not do 25 man raiding until Trial of the Crusader patch:
-Cleared trial/icc 25H (except Lich King) as current content, went back to clear ulduar 25 hardmodes during trial of the crusader.
-Lost server first 0 wipes trial hard clear due to a shadow priest that couldn't kite spikes into ice or use dispersion :^(

Cata:

-Did not raid

Pandaria:

Raided toward the end with a small group:
-Cleared 8/14 Heroic

Draenor:

We had a small group going again and cleared:
-7/7 Heroic highmaul
-we were doing fairly well in blackrock foundary until odds killed the group. I don't recall how far we got.

Stopped raiding after that group died and recently came back to raid with some friends but not planning to raid with them in Legion.
-Cleared 13/13 Heroic Hellfire Citadel

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

Drama Police: guild fell apart going into Sunwell and everyone left.

Echelon/Play Time/Enrage Inc: These were my guilds in Lich King but they were basically just the same people under a different name.

High Evolution: raiding with them until the group fell apart in Siege of Orgrimmar

Currently in my own guild full of Superchat's and my alts.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

My work schedule does not conflict with this. Currently on co-op work terms until the end of December. After that I will be back to school and it is unlikely to conflict but could.

I'm generally playing games every night after work from about 6-midnight or 1 [est]

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

-Skada
-DBM
-Quartz
-Weak Auras
-Shadowed Unit Frames

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

http://i.imgur.com/J0SweYB.jpg

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/t ... shi/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?:

I want to raid with people I don't hate and actually clear content.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

I've known purple/josh/odds/Superchat since wotlk and we can't seem to get away from each other. I'll fit in fine since I also don't like totem :^)

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

I don't have any useful experience from other MMOs. I did grind to 250 in a certain 2D game though.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

-Student/Networking Technology
-Currently working for Bell Canada
-Degenerate who wastes all his free time on video games

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)

Friends in the guild want me to join.

Additional info:

There's a few logs available from raiding with a friend's guild for the end of the expansion here:

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... metric=hps
Jushi

Re: Jushi - Holy Priest

Postby Nahela » Wed Jul 06, 2016 11:37 pm

Jushi wrote:I don't have any useful experience from other MMOs. I did grind to 250 in a certain 2D game though.

My condolences.

Also thanks for taking the time to fill out the app! We'll get some more info to you soon.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Odds » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:33 pm

Known this little gnome for years and I can honestly say picking him up for legion progression would be a huge bonus to us. He's like me if I was nice and a good healer. I'd give him a score of 9 out of 10 licks.
Odds

Postby Aimee » Thu Jul 07, 2016 3:51 pm

Odds wrote:Known this little gnome for years and I can honestly say picking him up for legion progression would be a huge bonus to us. He's like me if I was nice and a good healer. I'd give him a score of 9 out of 10 licks.

Doesn't an Odds endorsement qualify for an instant decline?
Aimee

Postby Purpledrink » Thu Jul 07, 2016 5:38 pm

My BABY!
Purpledrink

Postby Ancksunamun » Thu Jul 07, 2016 6:08 pm

Odds wrote:Known this little gnome for years and I can honestly say picking him up for legion progression would be a huge bonus to us. He's like me if I was nice and a good healer. I'd give him a score of 9 out of 10 licks.

This is not a good selling point.
Ancksunamun

Postby Kattii » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:13 am

The endorsements from Odds and Purple almost got you turned down on the spot, but I want a holy priest for Legion. You invite you for a trial, you can get an invite whenever any of the leadership is online.
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply