Superchat App for Legion.

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Superchat App for Legion.

Postby Superchat » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:23 pm

Character's Name: Superchat

Class: Paladin

Server: Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?: Retribution(going to start with it in legion.)

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: Vanilla, Full MC, ZG, AQ20, first boss of BWL, TBC Full Kara, TK, SSC, ZA, BT, Hyjal, WotLK, Full Naxx, OS, EoE, part Ulduar and ToGC (had quit because they had ruined holy paladins with the ulduar patch), Cata none, Mop Full SoO N/H/M13/14, WoD Highmaul/BRF Full N/partial H due to guild breaking apart. HFC Full N/H/ 1/14 Mythic, Killed Mythic Archimonde in 12 pulls.
What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:Honestly, can't remember all the guilds I was in, they either fell apart or I quit the game/had to stop raiding for XYZ reasons.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: This is the big fun complicated question on why I hadn't apped when Odds and Josh would app. I am in night school, I should be finishing school around beginning of October most likely when raids first open, i'll be trying to get a nice 9-5 job right after(trade school + Stage = good chances), so if I get the job I want, then it should all work out.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): I got discord and DBM + exorsus, I also get any of those individual boss addons(train guy, malk etc..)

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): Here's me hitting a traget dummy https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/176 ... 211454.jpg

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... hat/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?: I want to raid with my friends, I always try to raid with friends, since they are the type to want to beat the highest hardest difficutly.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: Some of my horrible transmogs that I wear set me apart, at least according to Odds, also, at this time, I know how to play my class well. Legion will be a learning experience since mop to wod didn't change much with ret paladins.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: WoW since Vanilla, touched GW2, and when I quit in Wrath, went to play Eve Online.....I learned about bureaucracy, never again.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: I am a WoW lore nazi, I read some comics, books, and managas. Watch some animes, and television shows. Play video games, work retail on weekends, and go to school, 3 months left. Been friends with Odds, Purple, Josh, and Jush. Yes I am french Canadian, yes I eat poutine and eat maple syrup right off the snow.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) Purpledrink, Odds, Joshmckin They're my besties, well, except for odds, he's kinda just there.

Also, here's a picture of me raiding with Josh, we are long time lovers. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/176 ... 204956.jpg
Superchat

Re: Superchat App for Legion.

Postby Breadzie » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:26 pm

10/10 would raid with
Breadzie

Postby Nahela » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:34 pm

Oh I suppose.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Kattii » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:46 am

UGH not more melee! ret gets a range spec in Legion right? right??
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Postby Ancksunamun » Thu Jul 07, 2016 10:09 am

Kattii wrote:UGH not more melee! ret gets a range spec in Legion right? right??

Don't worry we have a few warriors we can kill off to make room for another tard.
Ancksunamun

Postby Amdir » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:11 pm

Why would you do such a thing. Night is such a nice guy!
Amdir

Postby Frostysocks » Fri Jul 08, 2016 12:33 pm

After seeing this person perform last night at the wireless internet cafe in our home town, I'd say for ping levels over 9000, he did better than me.
Frostysocks

Postby Nightstrike » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:46 pm

Amdir wrote:Why would you do such a thing. Night is such a nice guy!

Nightstrike

Return to Recruitment/Apply