Chowda Recruitment Info

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Chowda Recruitment Info

Postby Jono » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:48 pm

Character's Name: Chowdaheads

Class: Discipline/Off Shadow

Server: Mannoroth(US) - Alliance

What is your normal raiding spec?: Discipline

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!: 10/13M on HFC, 13/13N ToT

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important: Nomadic (on Mannoroth), guild disbanded before we were able to down Xhul as people were tired of trying with the people we had as the same people consistently messed up mechanics. A lot of members already have new guilds.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?: Yeah works fine, EST I be in.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs): DBM/ElvUI/Skada/WeakAuras

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/Q5TLI3x

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Chowdaheads/advanced

Why do you wish to join DS?: Looking at the recruitment page looks like a guild I could enjoy.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?: I heal good.

Previous MMORPG Experience?: Guild Wars 1, SW:TOR, FF14

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: Unsure what to put... I have a dog and her name is Proxy.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) mmochampion forums.

bTag Jono#1313
Jono

Re: Chowda Recruitment Info

Postby Kattii » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:48 am

Your app doesnt give a lot of info to go on. Do you have any logs we can take a look at?
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Postby Jono » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:09 pm

I know the logs system the guild used was Ask Mr Robot., was also how they distributed the loot.. tried to look into them but didn't find a lot of stuff associated with the logs specifically. Some things did show up for entering the character info but mostly showed near the end when I was playing Shadow for a lot of the fights.
Jono

Postby Breadzie » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:25 pm

Do you have the endless proving ground titles? CM history?
Breadzie

Postby Jono » Wed Jul 06, 2016 9:37 pm

The only endless I have is "The Proven Healer" as I never tried the other ones. CM I never even tried tbh, we had days setup for older style of raids and some people use to do the CM dungeons but never got into them myself.
Jono

Postby Kattii » Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:05 am

Thanks for your interest in the guild but at this tim ewe will be declining your app. Good luck in your search for a new guild!
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply