734 arcane mage

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

734 arcane mage

Postby zaviera » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:13 pm

Character's Name:

Class: Mage

Server:Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:Arcane

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:i have cleared 14/1410m N SoO 8/8H&N HM2/8m HM 10/10 H&N BrF 13/13 H&N Hfc 10/13m Hfc

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:Immortality:i origionaly came alli to raid with them back in brf but life through me a curve ball causeing me to quit wow for a couple months and since comeing back i was not given a trial after completeing the requirements they wanted so i puged around and meet the guys of primal and have been raiding with them for the past few months i am thinking of leaving them due to it seems as if we are carrying a few people who dont know how to play thewre class and dont prepare for fights before hand.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:yup i make time to raid and am on religously

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):i use baretender Weak auras Details and dbm and ert

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://imgur.com/z8rkvFR

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... a/advanced

Why do you wish to join DS?: cause i heard you are looking for mages and i fear with the guild i am in we wont be able to kill xhul for lack of competency

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:i believe i would be a good addition due to the point i make sure to be self critical and always come to raid as prepared i can be and i always ask questions

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: im just a nerd that plays this game too much since i started at the end of mists i also played way to much leage of legends and other assorted games im a little bit of a nut.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc) i was told b
zaviera

Re: 734 arcane mage

Postby zaviera » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:15 pm

also i forgot i heard about you guys through hugherextions
and logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... st/#boss=0
zaviera

Postby Purpledrink » Sun Apr 10, 2016 7:45 pm

Well, I don't see anything super alarming in his logs.

The only question I have is you say that you're raiding spec is arcane, that being said are you comfortable with all three specs? I expect mages to play their top spec every tier.

I don't see a reason not to give him a trial, i mean he has a gigantic weak aura for his trinket and I mean that's all that really matters now isn't it?
Purpledrink

Postby zaviera » Sun Apr 10, 2016 8:02 pm

i play all three right now i have both a fire and arcane set
and have been working on my fire since i havent played it since brf
zaviera

Postby Nahela » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:54 pm

I'd say we can give it a shot, if you want to get in touch with a staff/officer type at your earliest convenience.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby Purpledrink » Sun Apr 10, 2016 11:50 pm

Another mage to corrupt, exciting =).
Purpledrink

Postby zaviera » Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:56 pm

i would like to thank you for your thoughts but after thinking about it i helped make the guild im in and i feel like a dick and should stay with them im sry to have wasted your time and mine but ty for the consideration and good luck on archi
zaviera

Return to Recruitment/Apply