Hughgrexions- 736 ret pally

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Hughgrexions- 736 ret pally

Postby hughgrexions » Thu Apr 07, 2016 7:40 pm

Character's Name: Hughgrexions

Class:Paladin-ret

Server:Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:Ret

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

Started playing wow in HFC. Currently 10/13M

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

PRML is the only guild that I have been in with an active raiding spot. I am leaving because there are, and have been too many problems for way too long, and I am not happy with the progression we have made with what we have, among other things. I can go into more detail if you want, but that is the general gist of it. Stronk has been trying to get me to app here for a while, and the time has come.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

I currently raid 9-12 server, so its pretty close. It wont be a problem. Im on this game all the time anyways playing one character or another.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

I use a bunch of addons including DBM, ERT, GTFO, WA as the main ones, among others. Currently use TS for raid/general guild hangout. Use discord off and on for other various things, so using that isnt a problem.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

http://prntscr.com/api18l That is my UI out of combat. Combat looks pretty much the same, except with raid frames and some various WA depending on the fight. I can hop in a raid and grab a real raid UI if you want, no problem.

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... ons/simple There is my armory in my basic set of gear. Depending on the fight, I might swap out some pieces, like trinks or whatever.

Why do you wish to join DS?:

I think it is time for me to try and move on to a guild that is more competitive than the guild I am currently in. I have been here for a while, and while I have some really good friends here, I have been unhappy with the raiding environment for a very long time, and its time to make a change. I have known stronk for a long time and have only heard good things about your guild.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

I have become pretty competitive when it comes to raiding, I never stop trying to improve, and im good at taking criticism and fixing my shit if im messing up. People tend to like me usually (for some reason)

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

I have played a ton of MMOs, but nothing as hardcore as WOW. Stronk kinda got me to start playing in like August or whatever, and it has kind of taken over all of my time spent playing video games

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

Im 24 from Wisconsin currently living in Virginia working in property management, even though its super boring. Im a pretty simple guy.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)

I know Stronk and he has been talking about you guys since he joined lol.

Im not sure if it wasnt there or if i deleted it by accident so heres a link to my logs-im sure youll look them up anyways

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... est#boss=0
hughgrexions

Re: Hughgrexions- 736 ret pally

Postby Nahela » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:27 pm

Wow, someone with a UI that doesn't cover 75% of their screen. It's a miracle
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby hughgrexions » Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:42 pm

lol some of my weakauras are kinda clunky and whatnot so it gets a little more crowded, but other than having elvui, i havent moved a ton of things so lol...
http://prntscr.com/apirfw ...theres a pic of actual combat...so not quite as clean looking lol
hughgrexions

Postby Nahela » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:05 pm

Still 10x more space than I see on some peoples' UIs
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Postby hughgrexions » Thu Apr 07, 2016 10:06 pm

lol ya for sure...i dont get how they do it.
hughgrexions

Postby Ancksunamun » Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:43 pm

Grats you have a trial.
Ancksunamun

Postby zaviera » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:33 pm

hey look im in your screenshot xD
zaviera

Return to Recruitment/Apply