737 lock

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

737 lock

Postby dotexe » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:45 pm

Character's Name:dotexe

Class:warlock

Server:korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:affliction

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:didnt really start raiding untill firelands cleared 4/7 heroic, went 8/8 heroic dragonsoul, 8/14H T14 , 11/13H T15, 14/14H T16, T17 ( didnt raid,) T18 12/13M

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:first guild i was in was insanity aerie peak, they where my guild i raided with lasdt expansion i left due to guild leadership falling apart, then i joined nocturnal lunacy and then the guild because they disbanded in the middle of my trial, then raided with game over, they over recruited had 36 ppl on the roster and 4 locks so i was sittting most of the fights, and then i found you guys!!

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:yes those are perfect.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):i use DBM/Recount/Weakauras2/VEM/Discord

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice): http://s735.photobucket.com/user/jpnick ... g.html?o=0

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... g/advanced

Why do you wish to join DS?:to raid with ppl who can do there job, and to progress with ppl thru endgame bosses and be competitive and hang out with ppl i like.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:well first off im competitive, and i im a good raider i always complete the end tier before andy big mega nerfs the prepatch anyways, and i liek to joke around and have fun and still get the job done at the end of the day.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:none really started wow in bc, unless you count runescape as an mmorpg

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!: im 25, married, no kids have a dog, currently active duty military, and going to school for game design, i like mmo's , pretty much anything blizzard related i liek pokemon alot i have every game they have made dating back to pokemon red, blue, yellow, i play league i main support usually rank gold and that pretty much sums it up!

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)katti reached out to me on the wow recruitment forums.
dotexe

Re: 737 lock

Postby Stronkendary » Tue Apr 05, 2016 6:51 pm

We'll have to play some league together :)
Looks good!
Stronkendary

Postby Aimee » Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:43 pm

Stronkendary wrote:We'll have to play some league together :)
Looks good!

The inferior MOBA.
Aimee

Postby Bruniik » Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:01 pm

Moar dots, Moar dots, Okay stop dots. you're the second person with "dot" in their name to trial for us in the last week.
Our Generation has had no Great war, no Great Depression. Our war is spiritual. Our depression is our lives.
Bruniik

Postby Nahela » Wed Apr 06, 2016 5:17 pm

Bruniik wrote:Moar dots, Moar dots, Okay stop dots. you're the second person with "dot" in their name to trial for us in the last week.

Bruniik, sometimes I wonder about you.
Nahela
Fearless Leader!

Return to Recruitment/Apply