Sênå 727 Mage

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Sênå 727 Mage

Postby Grey » Mon Apr 04, 2016 5:27 pm

d
Last edited by Grey on Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Grey

Re: Sênå 727 Mage

Postby Xella » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:19 pm

He and I got to talking after the mythic Iron Docks we were in together on... Friday? night and he seems like a pretty okay dude from that brief period of exposure. I know gear's probably going to be an issue (as is experience), but I mean, he knew how to press his buttons for the one boss that people posted meters in chat for, so there's that!

I know we don't usually do off-server trial stuff but I feel like it might be a good idea to try it cross-server for the first week if we do end up wanting to trial him since there's a lot of... idk how to phrase it, a lot of variables here? I know he won't get the full guildchat experience which sucks but I also know that there was potentially some framerate concerns or something that I can only half-remember cos I was dead on my feet at the time. Then again, looking at your screenshot that could potentially all be fixed by ditching (or at least disabling) Recount, since I know that a lot of HFC fights do really nasty things to damage meters and is part of why I never picked them back up myself, lol :x dunno if that's something you've tried in the past or not, though!

(PS: I still blame Totem for the forum activation stuff being slow/non-existent, should be fixed now tho :x)
Basanti: Beast Mastery hunter, but mostly just bad. Also Primary Web Monkey.
Xella
Official Web Monkey

Re: Sênå 727 Mage

Postby Purpledrink » Mon Apr 04, 2016 7:37 pm

Few things, First off i don't understand the choices in gemming and enchanting. He has one mastery gem, one haste gem, and hes enchanted for crit.

Secondly judging an arcane mages performance at all based on a 30 second mythic dungeon boss doesn't really do any justice. It is legit just pressing 2 buttons, zero mana usage or anything relevant at all.

The lack of logs/mythic kills scare me.
Purpledrink

Return to Recruitment/Apply