Parfaits - 739 Prot Paladin

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Parfaits - 739 Prot Paladin

Postby Logota » Fri Feb 26, 2016 11:05 pm

Character's Name:

Parfaits

Class:

Paladin

Server:

Sargeras

What is your normal raiding spec?:

Protection

What raiding experience do you have? Give details!:

Vanilla: Molten Core (Had the essence), ZG, AQ20, Ony's Lair, BWL, AQ40, Naxx 40 12/15

BC: Kara, Gruul's Lair, Mag's Lair (Pre-nerf cubes), SSC, TK, Hyjal, BT, Sunwell (Pre-WoTLK Patch Nerf-Bat)

WoTLK: Naxx, Obsidian Sanctum (OS3D 10/25), Eye of Eternity, Ulduar Heroic 25 3/4 Keepers down on heroic, Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 4/5 Heroic, and ICC 25 Heroic 11/12

Cata: BoT 25 Heroic 2/5, BWD 25 Heroic 5/6, ToT4W 25 Heroic 1/2, Firelands 25 Heroic 1/7, DS 25 Heroic 8/8 at the 15% buff

MoP: MSV 25 Heroic 3/6, HoF 25 Normal 6/6, ToES 25 Heroic 3/4, ToT 25 heroic 4/13 Heroic, SoO Heroic/Mythic 14/14

WoD:
My current raiding experience is 6/7M Highmaul, 6/10M BRF, and 12/13M HFC with a 10% wipe on Archimonde.

What guilds were you previously in and why did you leave? Details are important:

Experiment IV - Korgath: There are several reasons why I left this guild, but the biggest one for me was the inconsistent roster. We were 12/13 mythic and we didn't have the same 20 players in the raid for more than 2 nights a week. We had several issues with with people under-performing and just a general lack of not caring for other people's time that was going into boss strats and the amount of time combing through logs to sort things and out that allowed us to progress that the amount of stress I had to deal with was just not longer fun at that point. I raid to have fun and experience the game for what it is and that is a group effort.

Adventuretime - Sargeras: I just joined this guild on Tuesday, and I was only able to raid Wednesday night with them before they announced on Thursday night that the guild would no longer be raiding mythic and was going super casual.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday - rarely we do raid past that time. Being a raiding guild, we require people to typically make raids at least 80% of the time. Do these times work for you?:

These times work great for me and I can make 100% of the raids in this timeframe with 0 issues.

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Discord for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):

I use Bigwigs, Weakauras, Omen, Blood Legion Cooldowns, Angry Assignments, and Exorsus Raid Tools as my primary raid addons.

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/s ... its/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?:

One of the few guilds that caught my eye when going through the general recruitment forums that not only is close to my progression, but is also a good fit time-wise for raiding.

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:

Knowledgeable of my class and it's mechanics. I know a bit about the class a whole, but I know there is always room for improvement and I'm always trying to do just that.
I'm here and on-time for raids, and in the event I can't beat, I always try to make sure I give at least a 24 hours advance if not a 72 hour advance warning.
I'm competitive in what I do, because I know there is always someone else out there just as good if not better than me that can easily take my spot.

Previous MMORPG Experience?:

Most of my MMORPG experience is from WoW, though I do have some experience from doing some of the raids in Rift.

Rift: Greenscale's Blight (20 man raid), River of Souls ( 20 man), and Gilded Prophecy (10 man).
I played a Riftstalker / Bard for most of my time in Rift.

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!:

Well, my name is Zac, I'm 28 years old and I'm an Electrician. I love tinkering with electronics and I've even built a few little things that I keep around the house that make life simple. Other than that, I'm almost always doing something on the computer in some form of fashion and I'm always up for doing in anything in any game that I play.

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)
Recruitment General
Logota

Re: Parfaits - 739 Prot Paladin

Postby Xella » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:11 am

Oh nooooooo D: Man, that's the worst—spending money to join a guild right before they officially announce they're dying, I'm so sorry :(

I'm sure someone more official-like will get back to you shortly, but ouch. Ouch. Ouuuuuuch :(
Basanti: Beast Mastery hunter, but mostly just bad. Also Primary Web Monkey.
Xella
Official Web Monkey

Postby Intol » Sat Feb 27, 2016 10:16 am

http://www.wowhead.com/item=38311 .....

Draenei....

Tank....

....Fem-Aximand!
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to forget to watch for fight mechanics when you're asking someone how they could possibly be so stupid as to have missed said fight mechanics."
Intol

Postby Aimee » Sat Feb 27, 2016 2:04 pm

Intol wrote:....Fem-Aximand!

Sounds like sexy fantasies I used to have.
Aimee

Postby Kattii » Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:31 pm

Hey, I'd like to chat with you wherever possible. You can add me to real id @ kattii#1786.
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Return to Recruitment/Apply