Warlock

Looking to join Draconic Savant? Post your application here!

Warlock

Postby Tdallen » Tue Jan 12, 2016 2:48 pm

Character's name:
Tdallen

Class:
Affliction Warlock

Server:
Korgath

What is your normal raiding spec?:
Destruction

What raiding experience do you have? give details!:
Well im not really joining to be a raider, just want to be apart of a great guild! But i have been raiding since Vanilla. but i was 5/8 in deathwing then 8/14 in SoO and 4/7 in highmaul.

What guilds were you in and why did you leave?:
I was in we flask koolaid a really, really long time ago but i decided that my football schedule was more important than my raiding schedule so i quit. since then i really havent been in a guild, and im recently back from taking a few months of break from wow.

What playtimes do you have? Draconic Savant raids starting at 7:00pm CST/Server (8:00pm EST) and ends by 10:00pm CST/Server (11:00pm EST) - Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday:
I Have class Monday and Tuesday from 5-830 so other than that im good

What add-ons/programs do you use? DS requires the use of Ventrilo for raiding as well as an applicable boss mod (DBM/BigWigs):
When i raid i use ventrillo and DBM, Never used BigWigs but i also use dps recount and plates

Show us a screenshot of your UI, preferably in combat (if you're unsure where to upload, imgur is always a good choice):
i would really prefer not to, but if it is demanded i can

Give us a link to your armory, be sure to log off in the appropriate gear:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/k ... len/simple

Why do you wish to join DS?
Because i want to be part of a great guild and to be around somthing that is constantly growing and improving

Why do you believe you would be a good addition to DS? What sets you apart?:
Well im down for just about anything, want to go raid? sure! want to pvp? sure! want to go and dance outside orgrimmar? sure! and i just really miss being part of that family setting in wow

Previous MMORPG Experience?:
Ive only played WoW

Tell us about yourself! DS is a family and we want all new members to feel welcome and incorporated in this guild. Help us get to know you better!
Well i just started college and am also starting to work at CVS here in PCB florida. i just like to be around people that want to have fun and get better

Lastly, how did you hear about us? (Tankspot, Realm Forums, Recruitment General, Personal Reference, etc)
Lucky by inspecting a player and noticing he had a bomb guild.
Tdallen

Re: Warlock

Postby Kattii » Tue Jan 12, 2016 5:26 pm

what is keeping you from raiding? What benefit does DS get from having you in the guild as a non raider?
Kattii
Recruitment Manager

Re: Warlock

Postby Tdallen » Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:20 pm

Well nothing is stopping me from raiding, i would like to raid at a later date but i am focusing on pvp for the moment and when i feel ive geared enough for that i will start with my raid gearing. or if anything were to happen such as an alt raiding group for this guild or anything then i would be more then happy to attend days that i dont have school for raiding and gearing up
Tdallen

Return to Recruitment/Apply